TiE Young Entrepreneurs Program (TYE) 2019
The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) was founded in 1992 in Silicon Valley by a group of successful entrepreneurs, corporate executives, and senior professionals with roots in the Indus region. There are currently 15,000+ members, including over 2,500 charter members in 61 chapters across 14 countries. TiE’s mission is to foster entrepreneurship globally through mentoring, networking, and education. Dedicated to the virtuous cycle of wealth creation and giving back to the community, TiE’s focus is on generating and nurturing our next generation of entrepreneurs.
Indus Entrepreneurs conducts TYE (TiE Young Entrepreneurs), a global program for school students, classes 9 – 12. Through this program, TiE, a global not-for-profit organization devoted to the advancement of entrepreneurship, is fostering Entrepreneurship among the youth at an early age.
- Classes @ Multiple Locations for better exposure.
- Classes conducted by entrepreneurs.
- Case studies conducted by Business School Professors.
- Cost of the program is INR 3,500.00 inclusive of GST, course material, boot camp and refreshments.
- The winning team competes in the TYE Global competition in USA.
How to register
Fill in the consent form here and send it with a cheque for Rs. 3,500.00 in favour of “The Indus Entrepreneurs Chandigarh” to TiE Chandigarh, Site No. 15, Rajiv Gandhi Chandigarh Technology Park, Chandigarh, 160101
- Last date to register: 24th August 2019.
- Classes will commence from August to December 2019.
For any queries, information contact Davinder Partap Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-9781514111.