TiE Young Entrepreneurs Program (TYE) 2022-23
The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) was founded in 1992 in Silicon Valley by a group of successful entrepreneurs, corporate executives, and senior professionals with roots in the Indus region. There are currently 15,000+ members, including over 2,500 charter members in 61 chapters across 14 countries. TiE’s mission is to foster entrepreneurship globally through mentoring, networking, and education. Dedicated to the virtuous cycle of wealth creation and giving back to the community, TiE’s focus is on generating and nurturing our next generation of entrepreneurs.
Indus Entrepreneurs conducts TYE (TiE Young Entrepreneurs), a global program for school students, classes 9 – 12. Through this program, TiE, a global not-for-profit organization devoted to the advancement of entrepreneurship, is fostering Entrepreneurship among the youth at an early age.
- Physical [email protected] multiple locations.
- Classes conducted by entrepreneurs.
- Case studies conducted by Business School Professors.
- Cost of the program is INR 5,000 inclusive of GST, course material, bootcamp and refreshments.
- The winning team competes in the TYE Global competition in USA.
How to register
- Fill in the google form by scanning the QR Code from the brochure.
- Pay the registration fee through:Paytm @ +91 97815-14111.
Bank Transfer @ Beneficiary Name- The Indus Entrepreneurs Chandigarh, Beneficiary Account number- 511201010030686, Bank name & Branch- Union Bank of India, Chandigarh IFSC- UBIN0551121.
- Launch Date 10th September 2022.
- Classes will begin from October 2022 onwards.
For any queries, information contact Anjum Singh at [email protected] or call +91-9781514111.