Announcing the TiE Women’s Global Pitch Competition 2022
The TiE Women Chandigarh Chapter is pleased to announce our next TiE
Women Global Pitch Competition 2022.
An Opportunity to win $100,000 prize money @ TGS in Dubai (Oct 2022)
TiE Women is dedicated to Embrace, Engage and Empower women entrepreneurs across the globe. The program is aligned with TiE’s pillars focused on fostering entrepreneurship. The sector-agnostic program is focused on women-led startups, irrespective of the size of their enterprise, origin, standing or background.
The vision is set to be achieved through a solid mission of sustainable and easy-to-adapt programming for all 61 chapters of TiE Global that will track the entire entrepreneurial journey with solid outcome metrics. The program is built on the Pillars of TiE Global: Learning, Mentoring, Access to Funding, Scalability, Safe Space and Community.
- Inclusion of women in the formal startup ecosystem of the region: After a basic recce, we found out that most of the women entrepreneurs work in the shadows, and their companies, products, and services are hardly known or seen in the startup community. The agenda is to get these women out of their cubholes and be seen as serious contenders for funding, scaling up, or both!!
- Access to the global community of TiE for Networking and Mentoring – both at the global level and the local level.
- Funding via our investor network – both within TiE and outside of it.
- Access to high-quality Masterclasses over the year. These classes may include topics such as -How to build your brand, Understanding Digital Marketing, How to create the perfect pitch deck, etc.
- The Business Plan Competition – women entrepreneurs from our region get a chance to participate in the global pitch competition in collaboration with Empower – India’s first Accelerator for women. There is prize money of 100K USD at the final pitch + Bootcamps + Access to global investors + Prizes at the chapter level.
Why TiE Women?
Connect with Global mentors for online mentoring
Chapter Runners-up attend all expenses paid two-day workshop (City and Month – TBD)
Chapter winners attend all expenses paid, two-day bootcamp (City and Month – TBD)
100K USD worth Prize money and offerings for the winner of Global finals. Attractive cash prizes, access to investors, sponsor prizes and more at Dubai culmination
*In case the travel restrictions extend beyond the end of this year, we will be inevitably forced to host a virtual final Pitch Competition.
Who Can Apply?
A female founder or a co-founder in a startup can apply for the pitch competition. We are not accepting application from idea-stage ventures; only Early and Late-Stage startups.
Rules for Applying
|Early stage||Late stage|
*We are not accepting applications from idea-stage ventures; only Early and Late Stage startups.
|For TiE Members||For Non-TiE Members|
|Free|| INR 10000 + Applicable GST
(this includes one year membership for TiE Women Chandigarh Chapter)
Phase 1 – Chapter Level – Chandigarh (Feb 2022- Jul 2022)
|Applications Open||Last date for submissions 31st May 2022|
|Screening of Applications||7th June 2022|
|Allotments of Mentor||14th June 2022|
|Internal Pitch Competition to be conducted||19th July 2022|
|Announcement of 1 Finalist & 3 Runners Up||22nd July 2022|
Phase 2 – Global Level – (Aug 2022-Oct 2022)
|Connect Chapter winner with mentors for finals.|
|Training for the Chapter winner, by assigned mentors to present to a large audience – full of investors, VCs, accelerators, etc.|
|Boot camps and mentoring sessions facilitated at local level and at a global level by TiE Women.||(Aug-Sep)|
|Attractive cash prizes, access to funding, sponsor prizes and more at Global Finale at North Star in Dubai).||(Oct 2022)|
Leadership – Global Team
Tie Women Chapter Level “Winners”
TiE Women Chandigarh Chapter – Team
Screening Committee – TBA
Judges – TBA
TiE Chandigarh Chapter
TiE Women Global Finale 2021-22